Saturday, December 21, 2013

LOVE this idea, minimal space, still a place for everything My big concern Id have is if the w/d had enough "breathing space" there needs to be space on either side for air to travel thru. Secondly if it needed worked on could I reach it? I like the idea but may need to adjust.

LOVEE the color of the wood & the open-ness of the kitchen. (: just how it should be.
LOVEE the color of the wood & the open-ness of the kitchen. (: just how it should be.

Download whole gallery
Small Room Design #design
Small Room Design #design

Download whole gallery
LOVE this idea, minimal space, still a place for everything My big concern Id have is if the w/d had enough "breathing space" there needs to be space on either side for air to travel thru. Secondly if it needed worked on could I reach it? I like the idea but may need to adjust.
LOVE this idea, minimal space, still a place for everything  My big concern Id have is if the w/d had enough "breathing space" there needs to be space on either side for air to travel thru. Secondly if it needed worked on could I reach it? I like the idea but may need to adjust.

Download whole gallery
Colorful Eclectic Living Room Design
Colorful Eclectic Living Room Design

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment